The Chronicles of Josue
(and Andres and maybe some other people)

Ran: Whoa

Posted at 11:22 PM
So I just finished watching The Chronic (WHAT)les of Narnia : Prince Caspian, and let me tell you.....
wow

I have been feeling the urge to get back into videos, but after watching that movie, man I am going crazy. I feel like I can take on any movie idea RIGHT NOW...... well.... actually, maybe tomorrow :)

I think that 2009 is going to be an awesome year, that is.... if I get all my crap together.... Man, is getting ready for college hard or what? I think I will enjoy GOING to college more than applying to them.

Anyways, on a side note, I got a haircut and I played at Pembroke Road Church tonight. It was awesome, the crowd was a little..... lackluster, but none the less, it was good.

Something I noticed is that I need to learn how to spend time with God, EVEN IF I am working FOR God. Its really difficult getting into the night, when you got computers crashing left and right and you are running around trying to get it fixed.... its funny... because I just noticed, its ordered chaos.

anyways, Christmas is coming up, and expect pics....... lots of pics. This is of course after the break, because I am going to be too busy.... PARTYING!!!!!

lol, Texas should be a blast, and I know DC is going to rock.

well Im out for the night. God bless guys,
Oh, and dont forget to comment AND (for you that CAN) post here too k?

laters
-Josue
0 comments