The Chronicles of Josue
(and Andres and maybe some other people)

Dev: Isaiah 42:16 - Focus

Posted at 11:16 PM
For some one that has a hard time focusing (on things that are not beneficial for him at the moment), I find my self in very .... -sigh-... whats the word...demotivating situations. For example, promising to God, and to myself, that I will try harder to do what He tells me.

Take a wild guess, as to if I stay true to my word or not.

This has got to be the 20th time that I have been through this cycle of thoughts, in one way it is very pitiful, but what can I say.... I'm flawed. On the other hand, we cant just leave it at that. If ANYONE is going through something like this, we need to man (or woman) up to the task.

Yes, I know its hard (you shove a xbox 360 control (or ANY other control) with a game attached, and I will be on there for hours...... no matter WHAT has to be done.), but we have to be stronger. In my case, I hear God telling me "you should ignore that and continue working", but me being the idiot that I am, I go for the immediate pleasure (which, by the way, turns to bite me in the *** later). Me being imperfect, I fall into the temptation, no matter how HARD I dont want to.

That is because I am doing it on my own. Check out the verse

Isaiah 42 :16

I will bring the blind by a way they did not know;
I will lead them in paths they have not known.
I will make darkness light before them,
and crooked placed straight.
These things I will do for them, and not forsake them


Dang, God is promising us that he wont leave us hanging there. Imagine, not having to face the temptation alone, but having The Almighty along side you giving you the strength to overcome the bastard, that is the tempatation.

Of course it wont be like this
"Ok God, lets do this......." -done-

no, we have to have faith in God, because if not, He wont be able to "I will lead them in paths they have not known."

Without faith, God CANNOT work in us, we need to believe in Him 100%.
0 comments