The Chronicles of Josue
(and Andres and maybe some other people)

Christmas

Posted at 8:33 AM
So its Christmas morning, wake up to find presents under the tree, spend time with the family, and spend the next 2 hours playing around with your new gadgets.

But, isnt there supposed to be something more? Yea, its the "celebration" of the birth of Christ, but we all know that isnt whats being celebrated here... Its times like these that can make us notice things.

Im not posting a "Celebrate Jesus/ Jesus is the reason for the season" article, but just something that came to mind last night on my way home from a party (which will have its own blog after this one.)

I was listening to the I <3 Revolution CD by Hillsong, and as usuall Im jamming to the songs. The CD starts off with The Time Has Come. You all know that is MY song :), but this time it was different. For some reason I heard the lyrics.. and I couldnt sing them, and I asked my self why? The answer, as usual, hurt, and it was becuase I felt that I shouldnt just sing the words if I didnt LIVE the words.

So how bout we do this for a devotional this week?
Dissect the lyrics

The Time Has Come:
Found love beyond all reason
You gave Your life Your all for me
And called me Yours forever
Caught in the mercy fallout
I found hope found life
Found all I need
You're all I need

The time has come
To stand for all we believe in
So I for one am gonna
Give my praise to You

Today today it's all or nothing
All they way
The praise goes out to You
Yeah all the praise goes out to You
Today today I live for one thing
To give You praise
In everything I do
Yeah all the praise goes out to You

All we are is Yours
And all we're living for
Is all You are
1 comments