The Chronicles of Josue
(and Andres and maybe some other people)

First wave...

Posted at 9:10 PM
After a while of being connected with God, One gets a kind of alarm in thier head when something is going down... well mine is ringing loud and clear. The economy is bad, my family is suffering, and well.... I am still not reaching my goal with Christ. -sigh- sometimes I hate being human. 

College was daunting.... now its just straight rediculous.... 72k? man.... thats alot of money, I laugh because the only way I will get through this is by trusting in God...... which conicidently I am struggling with :\ . Funny how He works huh? 

Man, I wonder how Amp got through this... -scoff- with good grades, thats for sure. But a lazy bastard like my self, well..... thats another story all in itself. I have got to become more organized and God help me...... please.. help.

I never thought that my life would get to where it is now.....but i am sure as freak glad it is.

James 1:
2 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience.

Amen.........amen.....

Labels:

1 comments