The Chronicles of Josue
(and Andres and maybe some other people)

House Vist

Posted at 2:16 PM
Man friday was one crazy day can you belive it. I know a person with no sense of direction you know who i talking about it's jouse. He got lost from mirmar all the way to some where in east hialeah wow good job jouse. Andy just told him to head to church which was a few blocks away and he ended in hialeah wow but not to worry with my graet looks and sense of direction i talk to im on the phone and re-route him on the right way to head back to church and yes jouse there is a huge difference between streets and aves. So i didn't have a ride after the mix and bobo Aka(jouse) give dave and I here a ride back home. So once we got there we invited him, he met my parents and saw my room and boy did we have some laugh. Just ask him ur self. Like the block of wood yes thats right a block of wood, a sock hanging from the croner of my room and how messy it was but not to worry we got that clean up. He was also amazed with the things dave and i build like dave build a checker board made of wood and I here build a tool box of sheet metals. Well at the end of it all bobo doesn't know how to ride a long board like come on it's like 5"11 or 6 feet come on thats big and he fell and rolled all over the street as if he never rode on before wow very kool bobo. But beside that it was fun and he got to see my room. Well thats all for now

Later
P.s. You happy now bobo .
1 comments