The Chronicles of Josue
(and Andres and maybe some other people)

Does age matter?

Posted at 6:06 PM
So today I visited "La Primera" and I had an awesome conversation with Isaac. We talked about everything, but the one topic we both seemed to have on our minds was the age barrier when it came to being attracted to girls.

Now, me and Isaac are very compatible, and we both noticed that we tend to go for the older women ( notice how I say women, we are 18 after all )

Anyways, I established that I tend to look to the 19 - 22 age group. Isaac looks at 18 - 20.

In my case, I was fine with my age range, that is untill my good friend Elizo told me that me dating a 22 year old would be a little wierd mainly because it would be like I was dating her.....

That is kinda creepy.

So what do you guys think?

I will post my new age range after I see zone answers.

-Josue
6 comments