The Chronicles of Josue
(and Andres and maybe some other people)

Meditating

Posted at 10:42 PM
I find meditation to be...... Amazing. I love just tuning out the rest of the world and just....... stand there.

It's like taking a breather. Like hitting the pause button. Like being susppended in air.

Usually when I speak about meditation it involves God. But this time I just stood there.

LOL now that I think about it, I can't not think about God. So In a way, I was meditating with the big guy. I still am........

When your brain overloads, you just need somewhere to dump the excess..... Thin air is the best place. Well aside from just talking to someone.

I think that if I do this everyday, I will be able to handle all that life throws at me much easier. That and praying.

So now I lay in my futton with an Ice pack on my knee just.... Chilling ( no pun intended ).


Oh and for Colin's sake

-Josue
0 comments