The Chronicles of Josue
(and Andres and maybe some other people)

Rethinking

Posted at 10:58 PM
So in tradition of breaking my own goals, I am posting this BEFORE my devotional, but hey.... ima get it done :)

All day I have been inventorying my/our DVD collection for my Dad, and so far... I got 100 DVD's on the system (AKA a google docs Spreadsheet).

I woke up today (late) and began to rethink this whole Micro-blogging thing. I know that I told Amp that I was psyched for it and that it wasn't narcissism..... but thinking about it... if you really dont have anyone that really gives a crap what you do..... its a waste of time. (The Fantastic) Ian showed me a youtube video on what Twitter really is, and this is coming from Heredes.com .



So after I saw that awesome piece of animation... I started rethinking (thus the title of this blog). I have concluded that Twitter (at this point in time) is useless for me, and I am good with Facebook acting as a little micro-blogger in a networking site. Unless I get crazy famous and go to Hollywood and win an Oscar by next week... I wont be getting an account soon.


plus... I dont want to make the fail whale angry.
2 comments