The Chronicles of Josue
(and Andres and maybe some other people)

Is this the typical question?

Posted at 8:56 PM
"When does the physical meet with the spritual? Is this the typical question?" -Mae

Right now I have So much crap in my head, I don't know what's up or down. I know that I am doing SOMETHING wrong. I just don't known what it is.

Correction, I do know what it is, I just don't know why I am doing it.

I seem to have a problem when it comes to keeping focus on God. I tend to push Him out of the picture once everything is ok, heck sometimes I shove Him out when things are bad. I just don't understand why.

I have seen Him, heard Him, felt Him. Why am I sliding from Him? I am weak. That's the answer. Have you ever felt like crying, but you thought that it would be hypocrasy?

I thought that doing what He wants you to was difficult. That's what I can't even get to right now.

Prayer, reading, prayer and baby steps. I know that procedure. But go back and read why I'm not doing it.

But you know what sucks more? I am able to replace God with "going to church". I have found myself ignoring Him with working at church. Be it playing the guitar or editing video.

I am sick of complaining about it. I want to fix it, I want Him to fix it.

Ha, usually blogs are about the happy times in life. For those new readers that kinda see this as a cry for help, me and a few friends share our lives with each other like this.

Sorry for the long read.
3 comments