The Chronicles of Josue
(and Andres and maybe some other people)

Search and Rescue

Posted at 11:08 PM
Life has thrown me a rediculous curve ball the other day, but Thanks to God, I caught it..... and I caught it good. And again, All the praise to Him.

I am not going to go into details, but you can imagine, anyways I have learned that sometimes you must let the storm do its damage in order to build a stronger wall.

"what doesnt kill ya makes ya stronger"

straight up.

How awesome would it be if that was in the Bible?

"Please open to the book of Tommy, "and he said, What dont kill ya makes ya stronga!", Amen."

yea... so right now I am trying to pull an all nighter, but to keep my sanity, I am writing this blog and listening to Pandora..... if you havent checked it out, here


So yea, I need to go back to work.

Quick mention of Colin's latest blog posts, Its awesome to know that you are friends with someone that is trying to live the Christian life at the same time as you. 

All I see is Colin and me growing closer as the days go by.

Labels: , ,

0 comments